Monthly Archives: June 2016
Having a website can be an amazing tool for any business. Your website will mean, your potential customers can find you, purchase your products or services and make enquiries 365 days a year without you having to be driving the sales, it can increase your credibility and boost customer confidence. Check out the 12 benefits of having a website, and how as website can work for you:
- Having a website means credibility and accuracy of information made available about your business.
- A website works for you 365 days a year.
– Even when you finish work for the day, your website keeps working round the clock.
- Your customers can access the information about your business, products and services at their leisure regardless of your operating hours.
- You are able to reach a larger target audience.
– With the ability for potential clients all over the world to have access to your business.
- Your clients can make online enquiry 24 hours 7 days a week.
- You can use your website as an additional means of advertising.
- A website can increase sales.
- A website can increase how often your clients interact with your business.
- A website can increase customer confidence.
– For clients, knowing that they can get in contact with your
business or find out more information about a service or product is
- You can utilise statistical data to measure the success of your business online.
– Things like seeing how many people visited your website over a
period of time, what webpages they viewed and how long they are
spending on your site.
- Website is often more cost effective then print media.
- A website is dynamic and grows as your business does.
– You can start out with a website that is very basic, simply
offering your clients general information about your business and then
later introduce other features for example online shopping, or bookings
Building your business & helping clients locate your business with a website:
Like every business owner, you understand that you need to
make it as easy as possible for your potential clients to locate your
business, and having your potential clients locate your business means
your business is one step closer to having them purchase your products
or utilise services and there are a many ways to of making your
business more locatable,however, the easiest way starts with having your
Almost everywhere you look the internet is readily, at the
click of a button you can type in any search phrase and locate any
number of businesses? So what if your clients knew your business name,
for example “Natalie Crowe Designs” they could search for you (click here for a sample) or perhaps they typed in some keywords related to your business, on our case “Website Design Cessnock” (click here for a sample).
With a website, we can create an online presence that is optimised to
be more likely to appear when clients search for these terms.