Happy New Years All! Another 365 days to make our dreams and goals come true. Time to get clear on what you want to achieve and how you’d like 2019 to look for you. Write it down…. setting that intent or a general direction – even just for right...
Cessnock & Hunter Valley Web Design & Business Mentoring
Website prices starting from $699 – including 12 months hosting & domain setup.
Contact Us today for your obligation free quote.
Hey there! Do you?
- * Need a website but not sure where to start?
- * Need help to makeover your old website?
- * Want help to learn to use your website?
- * Want help to improve your website?
- * Want support & training from down to earth mentor who has built her business from scratch, who knows first hand what it’s like growing and sustaining a business since 2008.
If you answered YES.
I’m Natalie Crowe & I can help you.
We have websites starting from $699 including
12 months hosting & domain setup.
Contact Us today for your obligation free quote.
Welcome to Natalie Crowe Designs
Website Design & Business Mentoring | Hunter Valley Australia
Hi there, My name is Natalie Crowe and I’m Hunter Valley Website Designer & Business Mentor based in Australia.
I work with clients all over the world to help build and grow their businesses and I’m passionate about helping my wonderful clients demystify challenges around their website and business presence.
I’ve got a decade of experience and offer down to earth support to make setting up / improving your website, getting found online, designing your logo design, or establishing yourself online & offline; a breeze.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been in business for years, I offer services for businesses of all levels and solutions for every budget. I offer one on one SKYPE mentoring making my services even more accessible no matter where you are located.
I’d love to work with you and learn more about your business.
Give me a call on 0423285233 or click the enquire online button.
Natalie Crowe Designs xx
Web Design & Business Mentoring
So Just to Recap.
We are located in Australia however have clients worldwide.
Hunter Valley website design and mentoring business; Natalie Crowe Designs, offers a variety of services for new and existing businesses all over the world.
We offer personalised service catered to your requirements:
Tailoring packages from simple starter websites through to custom web developments, Online shops (eCommerce websites), website rebuilds, maintenance and so much more.
We meet with all clients online or via phone:
Meeting with all of our clients via SKYPE, we’re able to offer online consultations, mentoring, support, troubleshooting & training – at times that are convenient for you around your busy schedule, including evening appointments.
So where to from here?
Explore our website packages & services, portfolio, testimonials or fast track the process and contact us today! Request A Quote | Send general enquiry | or give us a call 0423285233
What’s the COST OF GETTING A WEBSITE?
We design & build all types of websites
– simple starter sites through to complex developments.
- eCommerce Websites (online shops)
- Bookings / Membership websites
- Brochure / Portfolio websites
- Custom builds specifically for your business.
Here are Natalie Crowe Designs, we aim to provide you with the best information and guidance tailored to your business and circumstances.
We offer a range of heavily discounted off the shelf website packages you can choose from as a foundation.
These packages are the basis of our quoting system and that give you an idea of costing whether you’re looking for a “Complete Website Package” or you’re just after someone to lay the foundations so you can “DIY – Do it Yourself”.
Alternatively, we encourage you to get in touch and we’ll prepare a custom quote for you based on your ideas, requirements and budget.
Contact us today to discuss your options and request your obligation FREE quote!
Complete Website Packages
We offer completed website packages – where your website is setup up on your behalf complete with your content, any functionality and resources needed to operate your business based on the package you’ve chosen or your custom quote.
DIY – Do It Yourself – Website Packages:
What other types of services do you offer?
We also offer additional business services such as:
- Website Management, Maintenance & Updates.
- Logo Design & Graphic Designs.
- Content Writing & Content Management
- Everything Blog and Blog Writing
- Social Media Setup & Management
- Newsletters & Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
Exclusively offering ONLINE Consultations, Mentoring, Training & Support via SKYPE:
- Online Meetings & Business Mentoring – both affordable & convenient!
- Technical Support, Training & Tutorials – where we can work with you through any complications and show you how to use your new or existing website.
QUICK CONTACT: We would love to hear from you!
Fill in the details below and click SEND NOW. We’ll be in touch as soon as we’re next available.
TESTMONIALS / CLIENT REVIEWS
What our amazing clients say:
I highly recommend Natalie Crowe Designs for any website design work. Natalie was able to interpret my ideas and deliver the exact website I described. Customer logins, payment functions, clean & uncluttered design are all essential for a user friendly website and Natalie understands this. As my business grew I engaged Natalie to deliver further functionality and she again delivered impressive results. I look forward to working with Natalie again in the future.Kerry McIntyre
It is with great pleasure I write this testimonial. I have been a client of Natalie Crowe Designs for the last 6 years. Right from the start she was very professional, took considerable time with me designing and writing our webpage. And then years later updating. I have had no issues with her web provider services so without any hesitation I recommend her services. Sincerely.Narelle Drain
When Nat first asked if I’d be able to write a testimonial for her revamped website, I didn’t give it a second thought. After the complete and utter chaos my poor website has been through over the past few months, it was the least I could do to say thank you!
Right from day one back in 2016, Nat has been fantastic and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her attention to detail and complete dedication to each and every little niggle I throw at her continues to amaze and impress me.
So, it was only natural that when the time came to move my website off its existing host server and onto a new one, I knew Nat was THE person for the job. Throughout the process, we encountered several hiccups (over and above the ‘typical’ hiccups associated with a move) which caused extra stress, frustration, and at times the need to vent via several inappropriate expletives which need not be repeated. Throughout the whole ordeal Nat maintained complete professionalism, worked on the issues over countless hours and a couple of sleepless nights, and reassured and updated me as she went on where things were at.
To say the move was a success wouldn’t be completely accurate, and unfortunately we then had to turn around and move the site AGAIN just 6 weeks later. Despite the heavy feeling in our hearts, we both dug deep and just got on with it. Again, Nat was wonderful at both the work she did in moving my site AND her reassurance and constant contact. Thankfully this time it was a resounding success and I know my site would be no where near as amazing as it is without her help and support.
If there was ever a 100% top notch developer and business mentor then Nat would have to be it. I am beyond thrilled with the work she has completed for me thus far and look forward to a long and prosperous partnership as my businesses continue to grow. Thank you for everything lovely lady!Lisa Ratford
RECENT BLOG POSTS on the NCD Corkboard:
Whilst we’ve only been in the office since the 3rd of January, we’ve been working with a number of clients to get their websites ready for launch. This month we’ve just launched three new websites. These include: Rebrand and migration of the 2019...
BACK TO SCHOOL – MEANS YAY!!!!We’re back to work full time! With the end of January coming to a close, we’ve been tying off the loose ends of what has been an exceptionally busy January developing website for clients in the Hunter Valley,...
What are some of the other benefits of having a website?
- Having a website means credibility and accuracy of information made available about your business.
- A website works for you 365 days a year.
– Even when you finish work for the day, your website keeps working round the clock.
- Your customers can access the information about your business, products and services at their leisure regardless of your operating hours.
- You are able to reach a larger target audience.
– With the ability for potential clients all over the world to have access to your business.
♦ Your clients can make online enquiry 24 hours 7 days a week.
♦ You can use your website as an additional means of advertising.
♦ A website can increase sales.
♦ A website can increase how often your clients interact with your business.
♦ A website can increase customer confidence.
– For clients, knowing that they can get in contact with your business or find out more information about a service or product is reassuring.
♦ You can utilise statistical data to measure the success of your business online.
– Things like seeing how many people visited your website over a period of time, what webpages they viewed and how long they are spending on your site.
♦ Website is often more cost effective then print media.
♦ A website is dynamic and grows as your business does.
– You can start out with a website that is very basic, simply offering your clients general information about your business and then later introduce other features for example online shopping, or bookings online.
Free free to also explore some of our fabulous clients sites: