February – Flying Fast!
February seemed to fly by so fast.. The first 3 weeks were packed with client work and getting things in order for my trip to Canberra for a business retreat, the last was the week that was my personal retreat and really stepping into another level of business knowledge and understanding:
The goals this month were to:
* Take on 3 new website clients, [ SUCCESS ]
* Schedule in around 100 hours of work within first 3 weeks of Feb [ SUCCESS ]
* Implement Maintenance Top Up Service [ SUCCESS ]
* Read first 3 Chapters of E-Myth Revisited [ SUCCESS ]
* Prepare for Solo Trip to Canberra for Leonie Dawson’s Shining Business Retreat – Canberra [ SUCCESS ]
* Be the sponge…. soak up everything I could at the Shining Business Retreat! [ SUCCESS ]
I want to do a whole other blog post on the retreat as it was truly magical… and something that I am so grateful to have been a part of. The people I met, the knowledge I gained and the overall stepping out of my comfort zone in order to drive 4 1/2 hours out to Canberra one way – on my own adventure, away from my family and really soak up 4 days of amazing experiences 2 days of business retreat with the wonderful LEONIE DAWSON AND GRANT ANDREW, to take a solid focus on ME and MY BUSINESS.
I came back with a new prospective, with new inspiration and new focus on what I wanted to achieve..
I came back with new amazing friends, Jennifer, Cheralyn to name a few!
I am so grateful for this entire month! It’s been wonderful!
To many more great things!!!